Re: [SCA-Archery] Queens Champian Archery for Caid

  • James Kaspert
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Opps that is December 12th. Sunday

      -----Original Message-----
      From: misasai <Misasai@...>
      Sent: Nov 1, 2004 8:49 AM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Queens Champian Archery for Caid

      I am one of the Autocrats for Queen Champion archery in Caid. Our
      event is happening on December 10 and I am making a call for all MIT
      who need to have a tourney sign off to Contact me. The day will go as
      follows:

      8:00 Site opens; Authorizations and List begins
      8:30 Novelty Shoot and Rapier Begins
      9:00 Clout Field opens
      11:00 Opening court will start
      1:00 Royal Rounds will begin
      2:00 Novelty shoots will continue
      3:00 End all shoots. Shoot off for ties if any.
      3:30 Closing Court will begin
      5:00 Site closes

      I would like some Marshals to commit to running shoots. I will
      describe shoots to the Marshals and I will take care of any needs that
      may arise. All the marshals have to do is show up and help set.

      The shoots are:
      Clout shoot, Castle Wall shoot, Assassins shoot, Wand shoot, Quiz
      shoot and an Archery/ Rapier Challenge.

      Please reply to me if you can help.

      James Everglad
      Lieutenant of archers for Altavia

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • eulenhorst@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        Shouldn't that be December 12? The 10th is a Friday.

        In Service to the dream
        Carolus von Eulenhorst
        eulenhorst@...

        -- "misasai" <Misasai@...> wrote:

[...]

        Now includes pop-up blocker!
      • Culfre MacQuohollistar
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
          Good Morning,

          'Tis Lady Culfre, the other Autocrat for Queen's Champion Archery
          Tourney in Caid on December 12th. Our site location is Woodley Park
          in the Sepulveda Dam Basin just off the 405 in the San Fernando
          Valley.

          Thank you to Carolus for catching the mistake on the date. The 10th
          is our local, non-SCA Friday shoot. James' schedule (as well as
          mine) is very full with both mundane and SCA archery dates, I think
          we just made a typo.

          So the Tourney for Queen's Champion Archery is December 12th. There
          are quite few novelty shoots happening in the morning, including a
          shoot the is a combined Archery/Rapier event. No, we don't shoot the
          rapier fighters. I'll post more details on this particular shoot in
          the very near future.

          Lady Culfre MacQuohollistar
          Junior Autocrat for Fall Queen's Champion Tourney in Caid.

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "eulenhorst@j..."
          <eulenhorst@j...> wrote:

          > Shouldn't that be December 12? The 10th is a Friday.
          >
          > In Service to the dream
          > Carolus von Eulenhorst
          > eulenhorst@j...
          >
          > -- "misasai" <Misasai@e...> wrote:
          >

          > I am one of the Autocrats for Queen Champion archery in Caid. Our
          > event is happening on December 10 and I am making a call for all MIT
          > who need to have a tourney sign off to Contact me. The day will go
          as
          > follows:
          >
          > 8:00 Site opens; Authorizations and List begins
          > 8:30 Novelty Shoot and Rapier Begins
          > 9:00 Clout Field opens
          > 11:00 Opening court will start
          > 1:00 Royal Rounds will begin
          > 2:00 Novelty shoots will continue
          > 3:00 End all shoots. Shoot off for ties if any.
          > 3:30 Closing Court will begin
          > 5:00 Site closes
          >
          > I would like some Marshals to commit to running shoots. I will
          > describe shoots to the Marshals and I will take care of any needs
          that
          > may arise. All the marshals have to do is show up and help set.
          >
          > The shoots are:
          > Clout shoot, Castle Wall shoot, Assassins shoot, Wand shoot, Quiz
          > shoot and an Archery/ Rapier Challenge.
          >
          > Please reply to me if you can help.
          >
          > James Everglad
          > Lieutenant of archers for Altavia