Grand Tournament of Archery date change?

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Over the weekend, it was pointed out to me that Grand Tournament of
      Archery had changed dates to the weekend of June 4th.

      My first thought was, "Cool! Now I can attend."

      So, I check the Midrealm calendar this morning to check the calendar
      and update my personal calendar and yup, changed. But what is that
      part in front? "Tournament of Roses"?

      GTA and Rose Tourney have merged for 2005? Won't that distract from
      the archery-only nature of GTA since Rose Tourney has...fighting?

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Prowess. Courage. Loyalty. Generosity. Faithful. Courteous. Franchise.