RE: [SCA-Archery] MIDREALM WINTER CHALLENGE XII

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      There Was target that I shot some years ago, There were 5 faces, one was
      6" circle, with a 3" center bull. Center bull was used as a tie breaker
      only. Then there was a standard 60mm center with a 2" bull eye. next was a
      half of the 40mm center standing verticle, facing to the right, no center
      ring. The other half of that target faced to the left,also verticle. The
      last target was also a halve circle, but was facing upwards or horozontal,
      but had half of the 2"ring. inside,Bonus points were awarded for the half
      circle in the horizontal target.All targets were black circles on white
      background,
      We said they represented anamils, The largest was a deer kill area, the
      next size was a fox or coon. then the verticle halfs were pig rumps or some
      such, hidden by tree trunks.The one laying flat was to represent a cougar
      laying in wait and was a speed shot starting with a unloaded weapon.
      This could be shot at unknown ranges or all at the same range.One shot at
      each one.You can figure out the scores for each target,and the bonus
      point.Touch the line and you get a score.

      This was looked on with lots of heckling.

      Have fun, I did.
      Talmon

      DER BARON