Fwd: The IKAC Site

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      By request.

      Andras Truemark

    • Bruce R. Gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
        Greetings
        Um, was there an attachment here? If so, it didn't get through -
        or I'm just being dense again and don't understand the message as is.

        Nigel

        > By request.
        >
        > Andras Truemark

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Do these colors match?"
        "Is this too much jewelry?"
        "Is that my drink?"

      • jameswolfden
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
          I believe that Andras meant to include the following message. It
          is only text but must have been seen by the list engine as an
          attachment and stripped.

          James
          ---------------------

          Greetings!

          I have been in light communications with Lorenzo Detommaso,
          Keeper of
          the
          IKAC, for several months now & he has asked me to send on a
          message for
          him...

          Lorenzo would like everyone to know that he has recieved all
          scores
          sent to
          him through this media and through regular post, they have not
          gone
          missing. He
          is currently in the process of entering all of those scores and
          shall
          have
          the task complete in about two weeks time, look for an update on
          the
          site then.
          He sends on his apologies for the terrible delays, as well as the
          worry
          and
          inconvenience suffered by any and all. This season has been a
          terrible
          one for
          him personally and he extends his gratitude for the patience and
          well
          wishes he
          has recieved.

          Could one of you who have access to other archery lists (such
          as in
          other
          kingdoms & SCA wide) please forward this message onward?

          YIS,
          -Alis inghean Ruaidhri
          Arcuarius to HL Thorfinn Kolsson OGGS

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce R. Gordon"
          <obsidian@r...> wrote:
          > Greetings
          > Um, was there an attachment here? If so, it didn't get
          through -
          > or I'm just being dense again and don't understand the
          message as is.

          > Nigel
          >

          > > By request.
          > >
          > > Andras Truemark

          > > Brought to you YahooGroups Ad Free in 2003 by Medieval
          Mart