Re: [SCA-Archery] Thank you

  • agpitts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2000
      Lorenzo.....
      A few years ago the LB's of the Known Worlde gathered at a campfire at
      Pennsic and we discussed what would we ever do if a person made it to LB
      levels but was of such personality and behaviour that we collectively did not
      think we could honor him. Well, that time has not come yet, and from your
      posting on the net thanking others for their help, I am quite secure that it
      will be a very LONG way off! Vivats and I look forward to formally welcoming
      you into the fellowship soon. Ya done real good in all things here!
      Ailean