Re: Roger Ascham Toxophilus 1545

  • adrahil20601
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
      Wow... that's a very useful link. I'll pass it on to others.

      Michael
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "coailtekweelta" <wpaynter@j...>
      wrote:

      > For anyone who would like to peruse Ascham's text a PDF download
      > (14.1mb)can be found at this link:
      >
      > http://www.archive.org/texts/texts-details-db.php?
      > collection=millionbooks&collectionid=RogerAschamToxophilus1545
      >
      > CREATOR Roger Ascham
      > MEDIATYPE texts
      > SUBJECT Literature
      > SCANNINGCENTRE State Central Library, Hyderabad
      > NUMERIC_ID 68147
      > DATE 1895
      > IDENTIFIER RogerAschamToxophilus1545
      > TYPE Text
      > LANGUAGE English
      > TITLE Roger Ascham Toxophilus 1545
      > COLLECTIONID RogerAschamToxophilus1545
      > COLLECTION millionbooks
      > PUBLIC_DATE 2003-07-25 14:06:07
      >
      > Coailte
    • Lord Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
        I think my firewall is preventing something from loading, as I cannot
        get the link for the PDF file.

        If someone would that has downloaded the file, please contact me
        off-list to e-mail it to me? I say to contact me first, as I don't
        want to suddenly receive 10 copies! *chuckle*

        -Caedmon