Re: [SCA-Archery] The Quest For Pink Ribbons

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 25, 2004
      I think the Baronial Champions (archers in our case) should make sure that
      every event in a barony includes a ribbon shoot. I can help, but I think
      this should be handled at a baronial level. Sorry for the band with for None
      Middle Kingdom people.

      James Cunningham

      Using the following rules:

      > The Quest for the Pink Ribbons shall be conducted as follows:
      > 1. At every event, during of the reign of Sir Brannos & Mistress Rebekah,
      > the Baronial Champions in attendance will conduct the Quest , as follows:
      > a. Seek an area of the list or field for the offering of passes in
      > pursuit of the Quest;
      > b. Herald the Quest, so that all may witness passes in pursuit of the
      Quest;
      > c. Accept donations of $5.00 from all authorized combatants;
      > d. Offer five passes, in any agreed upon fighting style, to every
      donor;(or ends of arrows at agreed upon distance)
      > e. Present to every donor a pink ribbon that bear the name of his/her
      Barony;