Re: [SCA-Archery] Take-Down Long Bow ??

  • SUSAN PARKER
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2004
      ** Proprietary **

      Yes! Black Widow makes lovely bows, but I thought a little pricey for most people. The cheapest one I've come across was $500.00 plus. Maybe someone has a more reasonable source?
      Suzanne
      >>> damales@... 10/24/04 11:44AM >>>

      black widow makes a nice bow
      my question would be would you get flex though the handle and if not does it
      matter. my recurve is solid though the handle but shoot real soft for 60#
      Damales

      http://ns1.bowsite.org/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=9&User_ID=600401&st=3209&st2=58734563&st3=-46283659&CATID=1&ObjectGroup_ID=5

      > Chidiock

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Susan Parker
      Referral Department
      Ext 2044
      Please note E-mail address is SUPARKER not SPARKER if sent to SPARKER it will go to another HPM employee
      NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.