Another Ludicrous!

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2000
      Greetings, all -
      I am delighted to announce that Lord Lorenzo Il Confuso, of the Shire of
      Montevale in the East Kingdom, has achieved the rank of Ludicrous Bowman!
      Vivat!
      -- Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood
      East Kingdom Archery Scorekeeper
    • Susan Kell
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2000
        Greetings, all -
        I am delighted to announce that Lord Lorenzo Il Confuso, of the Shire of
        Montevale in the East Kingdom, has achieved the (unofficial) rank of
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2000
          Hi Folks -
          Sorry that came through twice. My connection failed during the first
          "send" so it looked like it hadn't...
          -- Ygraine
        • Susan Kell
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2000
            Greetings again!
            For those who have asked, Lord Lorenzo achieved the ranking using a
            recurve handbow.
            -- Ygraine