READ THIS RE: PRETTYPARK.EXE

  • Bob & Nancy Upson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2000
      Due to a recent bout of trojan attacks via posted messages, THIS
      LIST WILL NOW STRIP ALL EMAIL ATTACHMENTS before routing
      messages to list members. This may temporarily prevent some
      members from posting due to ill mannered mail software. Any
      inconvenience is regretable but necessary.

      People, don't open .EXE files if you don't know what they are. And
      if you aren't already running some sort of virus software, get some.

      We now return to our list already in progress.

      YIS,
      The Management