Cynagua Archery

  • eithnemackenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
      Hello,

      I am an archer from Caid who just recently moved to the Kingdom of
      the West, specifically in the principality of Cynagua. Now I (as
      well as my Mum Esmeralda) are lacking a place to practice. I was
      wondering if anyone at this list knew of any places there are to
      practice in Cynagua? Any information anyone could supply would be
      appreciated and I would be very grateful.

      Yours in service,
      -Eithne of Brechin
    • eithnemackenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
        Hello,

        I am an archer from Caid who just recently moved to the Kingdom of
        the West, specifically in the principality of Cynagua. Now I (as
        well as my Mum, Esmeralda of the Lakes) are lacking a place to