RE: [SCA-Archery] 1000 Arrows

  • Kristine Casper
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 16, 2004
      Was that 1000 arrows in a 24-hour period? We tried to set aside a solid day
      to do this, but couldn't quite wrangle it.

      Iell Legriel

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 16, 2004
        The original challenge was to do it in one day, before sundown. But,
        if you have to split it up over two days.

        The final goal is more important than the execution, anywho. It is an
        exercise of your mind as well as the body to do it.

        -Caedmon
      • SUSAN PARKER
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 18, 2004
          ** Proprietary **

          We are new to the list an missed the initial posting of the challange. Is the challange simply to shoot 1000 arrows (if that is simple) in a single day or was there some distance restrictions and scoring involved? It sounds like a fun challange if we can find a good day as far as the weather and before the time change here in Michigan.
          Suzanne des Landes
          Joseff of Loc Sproule

          Susan Parker
          Referral Department
          Ext 2044
          Please note E-mail address is SUPARKER not SPARKER if sent to SPARKER it will go to another HPM employee
          NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.

          >>> laebeth@... 10/16/04 02:22PM >>>

          --
          Lord Caedmon Wilson

          Prowess. Courage. Loyalty. Generosity. Faithful. Courteous. Franchise.

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Lord Caedmon Wilson
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 18, 2004
            On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:48:28 -0400, SUSAN PARKER
            <suparker@...> wrote:
            > We are new to the list an missed the initial posting of the challange. Is the challange simply to shoot 1000 arrows (if that is simple) in a single day or was there some distance restrictions and scoring involved? It sounds like a fun challange if we can find a good day as far as the weather and before the time change here in Michigan.

            The simple challenge is to shoot 1000 arrow in one day before sundown.
            That is the restriction I have placed on myself for the last three
            years.

            -Caedmon