RE:Need a crossbow string

  • ronan morton
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2004
      I could make you one for about $10.00 if that would help. I just need you
      to verify the exact length, what size is that ends of the prod, and to tell
      me what string count you want the string to have. If this is what you want,
      send me your address and I'll make one and send it your way. you can pay me
      if its what you want or send it back if not.
      Ronan MacMorton
      Meredian Shire of Nant-Y-Derwyddon

      From: "owen_godwinson" <arthur_p_wiggle@...>
      Subject: Need a crossbow string

      I have a friend who is making a crossbow and he needs a string.
      Does anyone have any suggestions as to where one could
      obtain a string about 22" in length??? The Crossbow is about
      35-40 lb draw. Or does anyone make strings? He said that he
      found someone who is willing to do it for $20 plus shipping but
      is hoping to find something cheaper.