Archery Marshal needed--urgent

  • Jennifer Oaks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Greetings to all,
      My name is Keiaiji no Nyudo Nyodai. I am autocratting a Viking-
      themed event on October 30th in the Shire of Eisental, East Kingdom.
      The event is taking place at Friedens Lutheran Church in New
      Ringgold, Pa. (north of Reading, west of Allentown) and is entitled
      Poluidie. I am in urgent need of an archery marshall. If anyone is
      available and willing to marshall for me please contact me at
      onewringgold@... or call me at (570) 943-2835 (ask for Jennifer
      Oaks).

      Thank you very much,
      Keiaiji no Nyudo Nyodai (Jenn Oaks)