congrats for HRH Tessa

  • Tessa the Huntress
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
      Thanks Master Gwilym. :)

      Yes, for those that have asked, my husband, HRH Malcolm fought for me in the
      AEthelmearc Crown Tourney on Saturday (3 days ago) and won. :)

      BTW, if there are any archers (combat or target) that don't have a unit/army
      to fight or shoot with, we would welcome you by our side at the Upcoming
      Pennsic War.

      Rumors of War are starting to reach Our ears.

      :)

      Thanks,

      HRH Tessa the Huntress

      For those who haven't heard yet....

      It's Princess Tessa the Huntress........

      Congrats.

      Master Gwilym
    • Lord Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
        Woo hoo! There is a deadly archer sittin' on the throne!

        -Caedmon
      • Tessa the Huntress
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2004
          That should make things interesting, shouldn't it?

          :)

          Tessa