hoobah Tessa

  • Kiley Myers
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hoobah to Princess Tessa the Huntress!

      Caileigh the Soapmaker

      =====
      Caileigh's Castils
      Artizan Soaps
      It's good clean fun!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Tessa the Huntress
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
        Thanks Master Gwilym. :)

        Yes, for those that have asked, my husband, HRH Malcolm fought for me in the
        AEthelmearc Crown Tourney on Saturday (3 days ago) and won. :)

        BTW, if there are any archers (combat or target) that don't have a unit/army
        to fight or shoot with, we would welcome you by our side at the Upcoming
        Pennsic War.

        Rumors of War are starting to reach Our ears.

        :)

        Thanks,

        HRH Tessa the Huntress

        For those who haven't heard yet....

        It's Princess Tessa the Huntress........

        Congrats.

        Master Gwilym
      • Lord Caedmon Wilson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
          Woo hoo! There is a deadly archer sittin' on the throne!

          -Caedmon
        • Tessa the Huntress
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2004
            That should make things interesting, shouldn't it?

            :)

            Tessa