Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1752

  • scalongbow@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
      For those who haven't heard yet....

      It's Princess Tessa the Huntress........

      Congrats.

      Master Gwilym
    • Kiley Myers
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hoobah to Princess Tessa the Huntress!

        Caileigh the Soapmaker

        =====
        Caileigh's Castils
        Artizan Soaps
        It's good clean fun!

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Tessa the Huntress
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
          Thanks Master Gwilym. :)

          Yes, for those that have asked, my husband, HRH Malcolm fought for me in the
          AEthelmearc Crown Tourney on Saturday (3 days ago) and won. :)

          BTW, if there are any archers (combat or target) that don't have a unit/army
          to fight or shoot with, we would welcome you by our side at the Upcoming
          Pennsic War.

          Rumors of War are starting to reach Our ears.

          :)

          Thanks,

          HRH Tessa the Huntress

          For those who haven't heard yet....

          It's Princess Tessa the Huntress........

          Congrats.

          Master Gwilym
        • Lord Caedmon Wilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2004
            Woo hoo! There is a deadly archer sittin' on the throne!

            -Caedmon
          • Tessa the Huntress
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 17, 2004
              That should make things interesting, shouldn't it?

              :)

              Tessa