New member here

  • snow3248@devaddict.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
      Hope to get to know you all. I will try to contribute to the discussion with my thoughts, knowledge, and opinions.
    • Kiley Myers
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
        Hi,

        Can you tell us what to call you, and something about
        your interest/experience with archery?

        I got the exact same message, also with no name or
        personal information on another list. That message was
        also from someone from @..., but they had a
        different ID.

        Caileigh

        --- snow3248@... wrote:

        > Hope to get to know you all. I will try to
        > contribute to the discussion with my thoughts,
        > knowledge, and opinions.

        =====
        Caileigh's Castils
        Artizan Soaps
        It's good clean fun!

        http://vote.yahoo.com
      • Carolus Eulenhorst
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2004
          Greetings. You are? From?
          Carolus

          On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:26:08 -0700 <snow3248@...> writes:

          > Hope to get to know you all. I will try to contribute to the
          > discussion with my thoughts, knowledge, and opinions.

          Now includes pop-up blocker!