Marshal Wanted Reply

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      The MidRealm Archer General has already said why none of us can help. I wish I could.

      James, aren't you supposed to hunt rabbits and such with your bird? I thought that Falconers had a special leeway. I really would like you to tell me a bit more about it off list.

      Colors are starting to come out here in Michigan, too. Please consider hitting one of our events with Archery listed in the activities.

      Padraig MacRaighne