Re: Plate-is-Proof Rulings

  • Lord Cain Saethydd
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2004
      PRECISELY! Finaly, someone who understands! The fires I am
      concerned with are not on the fighting lists, but is in fact with
      the Combat Archers, of whom a GREAT many of them are on this list,
      or do target archery, or know someone who does. I cannot change
      these new rulings, but I can influence how they are recieved.

      Glad you could see the reason Carl, ty =)

      Cain