Fould Feast gear at Grand Pagent

  • Llywelyn ap Iowerth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      At Grand pagent on Saturday last week end I found two goblets with celtic knot one them, and two sets of dinning utensils left in the male restroom ofter feast. I would love to return them to there rightfull owners. I intend to bring them tomarrow to fighter practice to return them to their rightful owner. I beleive that the owners are the couple that sat next to my wife and I at feast. The idems look just like theirs. Unfornunutly I am not good with names and ofcourse I do not remember theirs. I do know that he does light weapon fighting and that this was her first event. Plus, they have a doughter I belive that is in the Pike Marching Band. As said earlier i would love to find the owners of these items so if anyone could help that would be great.