Hello to the List

  • decalmont
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      Greetings,

      I wanted to introduce myself to the list. My name is Jean-Paul de
      Calmont and I've been doing combat archery for a couple of years. I
      have just recently taken up target archery with a little more
      seriousness. I am also a novice bowyer and have really enjoyed
      archery within the SCA. It is a great group of people and I am happy
      to have been pointed to this list by my mentor.

      If anyone is interested I have also started a new Yahoo group for
      bowyers, it's called SCA-Bowyers. Please feel free to check it out
      if you would like.

      Respectfully,

      Ld. Jean-Paul de Calmont
      Shire of Seawinds