Re: [SCA-Archery] Seeking advice

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?

      Jon

      On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 09:01 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:

      > Greetings
      > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I wrote
      > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was from
      > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
      >
      > Nigel
    • Bruce R. Gordon
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        Greetings
        Sure, use whatever is useful.

        Nigel

        > May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?
        >
        > Jon
        >
        > On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 09:01 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:
        >
        > > Greetings
        > > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I
        wrote
        > > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was
        from
        > > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
        > >
        > > Nigel

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Do these colors match?"
        "Is this too much jewelry?"
        "Is that my drink?"

      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
          Thank you.

          Jon

          On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 10:23 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:

          > Greetings
          > Sure, use whatever is useful.
          >
          > Nigel
          >
          >> May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?
          >>
          >> Jon
        • Carolus Eulenhorst
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
            Indeed. Until you wrote that I didn't realize I was doing just that for
            40 years.
            Carolus

            On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:01:28 -0400 "Bruce R. Gordon" <obsidian@...>
            writes:
            > Greetings
            > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I
            > wrote
            > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was
            > from
            > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
            >
            > Nigel
            >
            > > Best description I have read on draw technique, Nigel. May I snag
            > it
            > for
            > > a summary page I am developing for Caid's web site?
            > > Carolus
            > >
            > --
            > Three things never heard from the mouth of a Celt:
            > "Do these colors match?"
            > "Is this too much jewelry?"
            > "Is that my drink?"
            >
            > http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html