Re: [SCA-Archery] Seeking advice

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      Greetings
      Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I wrote
      a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was from
      a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.

      Nigel

      > Best description I have read on draw technique, Nigel. May I snag it
      for
      > a summary page I am developing for Caid's web site?
      > Carolus

      "Do these colors match?"
      "Is this too much jewelry?"
      "Is that my drink?"

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?

        Jon

        On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 09:01 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:

        > Greetings
        > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I wrote
        > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was from
        > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
        >
        > Nigel
      • Bruce R. Gordon
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
          Greetings
          Sure, use whatever is useful.

          Nigel

          > May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?
          >
          > Jon
          >
          > On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 09:01 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:
          >
          > > Greetings
          > > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I
          wrote
          > > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was
          from
          > > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
          > >
          > > Nigel

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          "Do these colors match?"
          "Is this too much jewelry?"
          "Is that my drink?"

        • John edgerton
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
            Thank you.

            Jon

            On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 10:23 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:

            > Greetings
            > Sure, use whatever is useful.
            >
            > Nigel
            >
            >> May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?
            >>
            >> Jon
          • Carolus Eulenhorst
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
              Indeed. Until you wrote that I didn't realize I was doing just that for
              40 years.
              Carolus

              On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:01:28 -0400 "Bruce R. Gordon" <obsidian@...>
              writes:
              > Greetings
              > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I
              > wrote
              > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was
              > from
              > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
              >
              > Nigel
              >
              > > Best description I have read on draw technique, Nigel. May I snag
              > it
              > for
              > > a summary page I am developing for Caid's web site?
              > > Carolus
              > >
              > --
              > Three things never heard from the mouth of a Celt:
              > "Do these colors match?"
              > "Is this too much jewelry?"
              > "Is that my drink?"
              >
              > http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html