Re: [SCA-Archery] Seeking advice

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      Best description I have read on draw technique, Nigel. May I snag it for
      a summary page I am developing for Caid's web site?
      Carolus

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Bruce R. Gordon
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        Greetings
        Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I wrote
        a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was from
        a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.

        Nigel

        > Best description I have read on draw technique, Nigel. May I snag it
        for
        > a summary page I am developing for Caid's web site?
        > Carolus

        "Do these colors match?"
        "Is this too much jewelry?"
        "Is that my drink?"

      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
          May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?

          Jon

          On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 09:01 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:

          > Greetings
          > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I wrote
          > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was from
          > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
          >
          > Nigel
        • Bruce R. Gordon
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
            Greetings
            Sure, use whatever is useful.

            Nigel

            > May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?
            >
            > Jon
            >
            > On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 09:01 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:
            >
            > > Greetings
            > > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I
            wrote
            > > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was
            from
            > > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
            > >
            > > Nigel

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            "Do these colors match?"
            "Is this too much jewelry?"
            "Is that my drink?"

          • John edgerton
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
              Thank you.

              Jon

              On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, at 10:23 AM, Bruce R. Gordon wrote:

              > Greetings
              > Sure, use whatever is useful.
              >
              > Nigel
              >
              >> May I also have permission to post it to the West Archery list?
              >>
              >> Jon
            • Carolus Eulenhorst
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
                Indeed. Until you wrote that I didn't realize I was doing just that for
                40 years.
                Carolus

                On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:01:28 -0400 "Bruce R. Gordon" <obsidian@...>
                writes:
                > Greetings
                > Sure, help yourself. Just remember to include the revision I
                > wrote
                > a few minutes ago when I realized that my original description was
                > from
                > a left-hand point of view, and needed to be rephrased accordingly.
                >
                > Nigel
                >
                > > Best description I have read on draw technique, Nigel. May I snag
                > it
                > for
                > > a summary page I am developing for Caid's web site?
                > > Carolus
                > >
                > --
                > Three things never heard from the mouth of a Celt:
                > "Do these colors match?"
                > "Is this too much jewelry?"
                > "Is that my drink?"
                >
                > http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html