Re: Seeking advice - Oops...

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Greetings
      Ungh, I just realized that in my description of how best to draw a
      handbow, I was unconciously describing it from the point of view of a
      left-hander, which I am. But it wouldn't make any sense at all if one
      were a right-hander. So, that part about making circles with your
      hands, bowhand going clockwise and release hand going counterclockwise?
      If you are a right-hander, reverse that - the bowhand should go
      counterclockwise while the release hand goes clockwise. Which actually
      doesn't change anything at all - the simplest way of putting it is that
      whatever your handedness is, your hands begin centered and the left
      hand rises up and arcs counterclockwise while the right rises up and
      arcs clockwise. But the way I had phrased it previously could have
      really been confusing to a righthanded perspective. Not that I would
      want to confuse any right-handers. Some of my best friends are right-
      handers. No, really...

      Nigel, who is in his right mind...
      "Do these colors match?"
      "Is this too much jewelry?"