Someone to shoot with

  • Diana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 8:37 PM
      I am Diana Clark or perhaps you might know me as Lady Diana of
      Oakenbrook, once of the shire of Vinehold. I am now living in
      Richmond, CA. (very near El Cerrito and not far from Berkeley and
      Oakland) and am looking for someone with whom I could practice so
      that I can turn in some scores and prepare to begin to attend events
      again and shoot in the Kingdom of the West. I have been a ranking
      archer in the kingdom in the past and would like to regain that honor.
      It is my understanding that it requires at least two SCA members to
      contitute a group at a shooting event when wishing to turn in scores
      for Kingdon ranking.
      Please contact me at the1huntress@... if you might have any
      information you think might be helpful.
      My many thanks, Diana