IKAC Updates?

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2004
      Does anybody know if Andre is okay? It is unlike him to go so long
      with updating the current IKAC results listings.

      -Caedmon
    • drosen105@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
        I heard from Lorenzo about a month ago. He's having some personal issues in his mundane life. He knows he's very behind in updating the IKAC, but was working on it. I havn't heard from him since, anybody else?
        Rupert
      • Mike Hornbaker
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2004
          Has there been any action on posting of the ikac scores ?

          Michael