Re: [SCA-Archery] Starting time for archery events

  • s.l.rees@ieee.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2004
      Gosh, 9am? Wow, that's late! Well, actually for a competition 9am is
      fine, depending on the nature of the event. For championships etc, we
      wait until after Court/Invocation of the List. But the range is open as
      soon as a qualified marshal shows up and wants to open it for practice
      rounds. I've been known to wander over at 6:30-7am and roust the guys
      camped at the range with the sound of arrows hitting the butt.

      But then we have mostly camping events when archery is included.
      Shadhra
      AnTir