Re: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic Scores (was: Pennsic News)

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
      Pennsic is a unique opportunity to assemble the
      archers, merchants, and ranges to do a major archery
      event unlike others (to include other wars). It is
      always a learning experience. I was particularly
      pleased at the enthusiastic participation of numbers
      of youthful archers at this year's Pennsic.

      Charles

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush