Re: Questions for the fletchers out there

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2004
      my personal favorite is A clear shelac normaly from minwax. a gallon
      around here is around 10 bucks. pour it in your dip tube and go to
      town on dipping. it puts a clear strong clear coat on furniture why
      not an arrow or two the way i see it.

      little wolf

      - In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Laebeth Cúriel <laebeth@w...>
      wrote:
      > I have recently started using ProFin as a shaft sealant and final
      sealant
      > over my cresting (purchased primarily at the recommendation of Bob
      Burton).