Re: bowyers knot

  • agincort@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      > WELL! I searched around the website, went to your links. Could not
      > find that wayward knot.... DUH! It is the picture on the webpage....
      > =) Cain
      Heh! It's hard for us to forget, as it's the badge of our Guild. We even
      have to demonstrate it to be a 'member in full standing'. Not that we all
      have longbows, but it's a goal of sorts.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe - OP, Midrealm Forester
      "Take thou no scorn to wear the horn; It was a crest ere thou wast born"
      - As You Like It Act 4, Scene II