Pennsic archery photos needed

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      I have written an other article for "Primitive Archer" magazine, this
      one is on target archery in the SCA. I would like some photos of the
      target archery events at Pennsic to illustrate it. The editor prefers
      slides as a first choice or glossy prints as a second choice for the
      illustrations. I can pay you for the film and processing and you will
      have photo credit in the article and a copy of the magazine. If you
      are interested, please contact me off line for more information.

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.