Re: [SCA-Archery] delayed messages/update

  • kilmye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 5:07 AM
      I'm getting individual messages, and notice no problems.

      I'll be offline in a couple of days because we are moving. When I get back
      on, it'll probably be from a library or something, and it may take a while
      before I can get my email regularly. I may have to put myself on no-mail to keep my
      e-mail boxes from crashing. We'll be living in our camper until we find and
      close on a new place (or get desperate enough to rent). We've got three little
      boys, ages 7, 5 and 3 so this whole process is going to be very interesting.
      We are leaving the Middle Kingdom for Meridies so my husband can work. We'll
      miss our beloved Shire mates and all the wonderful people in the Middle
      Kingdom, but are happy and excited about our move.

      Kiley