crossbow belt hook or claw

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2004
      Does anyone know of a supplier of belt hooks or claws for cocking
      crossbows?

      Jon
    • carlDOTwest
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
        John edgerton wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a supplier of belt hooks or claws for cocking
        > crossbows?

        Sounds like it's time to contact the various SCA smithing lists and guilds.

        If you can supply pointers to pictures and specs, I can forward them to
        the East Kingdom Metalsmiths' list (which has metalworkers from all over
        the SCA)

        -- Fritz

        If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
        will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

        --
        Carl West carlDOTwest@... http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

        "Clutter"? This is an object-rich environment.
      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2004
          I had found a web site with pictures of them, that also supplied them,
          but I forgot to bookmark the site and have not been able to find it
          again.

          Thanks

          Jon