Challenge of Sherwood

  • Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      Greetings good Gentles,

      Just a friendly reminder of the event in Arn Hold tomorrow. (Kingdom of
      Artemisia.

      Challenge of Sherwood, archery themed event.

      However there will be a mini A&S, where the categories are:
      a. Leatherwork
      b.Weapons, bows and arrows

      There will also be a Rapier tourney, with point accuracy being the
      word(s) for the day.

      Hope to see ya there!

      http://www.barony-of-arnhold.org/sherwood.htm

      Lord Godwin
      Autocrat - Challenge of Sherwood.
    • Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
        Let me take this moment to thank all the good gentles who came out and
        helped make Sherwood II a fun time for all.

        I want to send a special thank you to Her Royal Majesty, Mistress
        Kortland Stirling Mayfaire for gracing our fields of archery.

        I also wish to thank Their Excellencies for participating with us, it
        was grand to see you shooting!

        To all the archers (30 of us shooting!) a big hearty THANKS! for coming
        out and enjoying the day with us!

        Once again I am pleased to announce that THL Owen ap Howell takes the
        Challenge of Sherwood's arrow prize. Nice shooting Owen!

        To all the good gentles that came in from out of area, thank you so much
        for coming in and spending the day with us.

        Lastly, thank you Sir Sagan for your help in making this event the
        success I hope it was.

        Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
        Autocrat - Challenge of Sherwood II - 2004