RE: [SCA-Archery] another bow vendor

  • Christine Bonder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      I purchased a longbow from him at Border Raids, shortly before I joined
      this list. I'm very happy with it (so are the other people who tried it out
      at archery practice last week). If his horse bows are as good I would say
      the purchasers should be happy with them. He and his lady were very nice
      and answered all my questions readily.

      Edlyn of Meadowburne (a rather novice archer)
      Winged hills, Middle Kingdom