Chek-mate bows

  • Sherry Bishop
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
      Greetings all!

      I am looking into getting a new bow and came across
      the Chek-mate bow company online (www.recurves.com)
      Does anyone have any experience with them? Have a bow
      of theirs? Thanks all for any info you can provide!

      Seonaid MacPhie aka Shea :)
      Barony of Smoking Rocks/Dragon's Heorth
      East Kingdom

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Perry Smestad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
        Good Day,

        I looked at this site and am interested in the Saber Take Down. If
        anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated by me as
        well as Shea.

        HL Archos Thorfinn Kolsson OGGS
        Deputy Chief Archer for the Barony of Dragon's Laire
        Kingdom of An Tir

        I am looking into getting a new bow and came across
        the Chek-mate bow company online (www.recurves.com)
        Does anyone have any experience with them? Have a bow
        of theirs? Thanks all for any info you can provide!

        Seonaid MacPhie aka Shea :)
        Barony of Smoking Rocks/Dragon's Heorth
        East Kingdom

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Russ Sheldon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2004
          I have used checkmate bows now for about 13 years and own 3 of them ( out of
          about 25 bows I own ). My 38# Saber is my favourite and I use it as my
          primary bow. That's about all I can say.

          Russ Sheldon / Dafydd ap Sion
          Archer General of the Kingdom of Ealdormere
          Ludicrous Archer