Happy Father's Day

  • Chad and Erin Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
      To all those out there who are fathers:

      Thank you...and Happy Father's Day.

      -Caedmon
    • mekilno
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
        > To all those out there who are fathers:
        >
        > Thank you...and Happy Father's Day.
        >
        > -Caedmon

        Hear, hear. Three cheers for all fathers!!

        Everild,
        first time away from her family on father's day, and missing them all
        loads.
      • kilmye@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
          Caedmon,

          I'm not a father, but I'll pass on your well wishes to my husband, who is a
          father, the father of our three children.

          Happy Father's Day to the Father's on this list! I hope you have had a
          wonderful day.

          Kiley