Re: eBay and Archery Equipment

  • mekilno
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2004
      Man, you gotta love Shire meetings!! I put a request out this
      afternoon at our monthly meeting - and the Shire's local archer has
      told me that he's setting up an arrow making business....12 for
      £40!! *does cartwheels* I'm supporting my shire, and that's the
      cheapest I've seen them anywhere! OK, so they aren't strictly
      period, but they're what I need!

      Now then... a case for a recurve bow....