test

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 16, 1934
      test 10:44
    • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 16, 1934
        On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:44:10 -0800 (PST)
        John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        > test 10:44

        Did not read this.
        http://www.nni.com/
      • alzdarsky
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 16, 1934

          I got it.

          Aleksei

          Message 4 of 16 , May 13, 1935
            10:28
          • Frank Schalles
            Message 5 of 16 , May 13, 1935
              got it

              On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:28 PM, John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

              10:28

            • John Edgerton
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 2, 1936
              test
            • John edgerton
              Message 7 of 16 , Feb 14, 1942
                test
              • Svanny
                Message 8 of 16 , Feb 14, 1942
                  Did you pass?
                  ~Svanny <refraining from the usual replied>

                  --- John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                  > test

                  Svanhildr Valdimarsdottir
                  PU, two winged cats sejant respectant dexter paws raised
                  and in chief a decrescent AR
                • loreleiElkins@aol.com
                  Message 9 of 16 , Feb 14, 1942
                    In a message dated 3/17/2006 5:40:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                    sirjon1@... writes:

                    test

                    You PASSED!

                    Lorelei

                  • Karl Sandhoff
                    Message 10 of 16 , Feb 14, 1942
                      We don't know. DHL lost the score sheet before it could be graded.
                      Carolus

                      At 02:43 PM 3/17/2006, you wrote:

                      >Did you pass?
                      >~Svanny <refraining from the usual replied>
                      >
                      >--- John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > test
                      >

                      >Svanhildr Valdimarsdottir
                      >PU, two winged cats sejant respectant dexter paws raised
                      > and in chief a decrescent AR

                      >Yahoo! Groups Links
                      >

                      >--
                    • Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill
                      Message 11 of 16 , May 13, 1944
                        test

                        Yours in Service;

                        Tighearn (Lord) Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan MacDonald
                        Quartermaster of the Barony of Dragonsspine
                        Forester Archer of the Kingdom of the Outlands

                        When you shoot with a gun, one miss is just as vexatious as another. It is a miss -- maybe an inch, maybe an ell, who knows? -- and you gain nothing from it. Your bird is missed, that is all. But with the bow it is the reverse. Will's miss was almost as pleasurable as a hit -- the bird had such a hair breath escape the shot was so well sent..
                        -- Maurice Thompson