test

  • Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 13, 2004
      test

      Yours in Service;

      Tighearn (Lord) Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan MacDonald
      Quartermaster of the Barony of Dragonsspine
      Forester Archer of the Kingdom of the Outlands

      When you shoot with a gun, one miss is just as vexatious as another. It is a miss -- maybe an inch, maybe an ell, who knows? -- and you gain nothing from it. Your bird is missed, that is all. But with the bow it is the reverse. Will's miss was almost as pleasurable as a hit -- the bird had such a hair breath escape the shot was so well sent..
      -- Maurice Thompson

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
        test
      • Svanny
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
          Did you pass?
          ~Svanny <refraining from the usual replied>

          --- John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

          > test

          Svanhildr Valdimarsdottir
          PU, two winged cats sejant respectant dexter paws raised
          and in chief a decrescent AR
        • loreleiElkins@aol.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
            In a message dated 3/17/2006 5:40:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            sirjon1@... writes:

            test

            You PASSED!

            Lorelei

          • Karl Sandhoff
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
              We don't know. DHL lost the score sheet before it could be graded.
              Carolus

              At 02:43 PM 3/17/2006, you wrote:

              >Did you pass?
              >~Svanny <refraining from the usual replied>
              >
              >--- John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
              >
              > > test
              >

              >Svanhildr Valdimarsdottir
              >PU, two winged cats sejant respectant dexter paws raised
              > and in chief a decrescent AR

              >Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              >--
            • John Edgerton
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 3, 2012
              test
            • John Edgerton
              Message 7 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
                test 10:44
              • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                Message 8 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
                  On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:44:10 -0800 (PST)
                  John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
                  > test 10:44

                  Did not read this.
                  http://www.nni.com/