SCA in Primitive Archer Mag

  • actionjoe02
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004
      My apologies if this is old news, I can only search back a short
      distance through the Yahoo web interface. The article seems to cover
      combat archery at Pennsic.

      I can only say "seems" because I've just looked at the pictures and
      read the captions; it's a little too close to payday to part with the
      $6.
    • BHWinterfire
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
        I bought that issue, decently written if I do say so, and though I have
        never been to Pennsic, that may be the main focus (someone of greater
        experience should be able to tell); however, the information it had
        pertaining to combat archery in and of itself was nice (speaking from my
        point of view, who's just starting out) and the photos were great.

        Miriel Crawford