arrows and supplies

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2004
      For mekilno

      I am with Ravens Cove, at present I am the only archer there but I
      can make you some period arrows for your jelly bow that would be
      functional for a reasonable fee sometimes even trading. I would need
      to know the draw weight of the bow, and the length of your draw. The
      draw-length can be measured by useing a tape measure, hold the body
      of the tape-measure in the hand you hold the bow with and the tip in
      your string hand read the distance at the thumb then ad three inches
      to that and thats the arrow length.

      Joseph McCoy
      Ravens Cove
    • mekilno
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
        > I would need
        > to know the draw weight of the bow, and the length of your draw.

        Wow! Thank you indeed, my lord! Right, the wieght of the bow is 35
        lb at 28", and my my full draw length is 27", plus three inches = 30"

        Everild
        Pont alarch