Outlands Archery event

  • marychance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Just a plug for our summer all archery weekend event.
      St. Sebastian's Archery Weekend
      July 16-18, 2004

      Come and join the gathering of the wonderful archers of the Outlands.
      St. Sebastians again offers one and all the chance to try their skill
      against our challenging and unique shoots. The exact nature of the
      shoots is still in planning, but, they will as always be fun and
      challenging.

      As is tradition at St. Sebastians, there is no feast planned. The
      campground office does offer a limited menu, as well as snacks,
      drinks, and frozen items. Lost Burro campground has Flush toilets, and
      showers. For those not wishing to camp "rough", there are
      trailers/cabins available to rent, also camper and camper hook-up
      sites. Please contact Lost Burro directly to reserve one of these.
      Site fee will be adjusted by the autocrat for those staying in a
      camper site, trailer, or cabin.

      Pre-registration and pre-payment is encouraged. The deadline for
      pre-payment is July 9th.

      Important Note: Each archer must bring at least 12 arrows for their
      own use.

      When: 3:00pm Friday July 16 thru 1:00pm Sunday July 18.

      Where: Lost Burro Campground, 4023 Teller Rd 1, Cripple Creek, CO
      Web site: http://members.aol.com/burrocamp/index.htm

      Directions: I-125 to Colorado Springs, exit 141 (US 24 west, Cimarron
      St) to Florissant, turn south onto Teller County Road 1, south to Lost
      Burro. Entrance on the west side of the road. There will be some
      signage. (Approximate distance from Colorado Springs to Lost Burro -
      44 miles)

      Restrictions: Fire and/or bear restrictions are unknown at this time.
      Updates on this or any other important changes will be sent to the
      Outlands, Caerthe, and Hawks Hollow lists.

      Wet Site: Discretion is requested. You will not be allowed to shoot
      if you have been drinking.

      Quiet Time: We are sharing the site with mundanes, so "quiet time"
      will be observed after 10:00pm.

      Fees: Camping Friday & Saturday night: $15 per adult, $10 per child
      ages 6-12
      Camping Saturday night only $10 per adult, $5 per child ages 6-12
      Friday and Saturday night, using Lost Burro camper sites, hook-ups,
      or cabins: $10
      Day trippers Saturday and/or Sunday $6 per person

      PLEASE NOTE: There is a $3 non-member surcharge, if you cannot provide
      proof of membership (a current blue or white card or current
      publication label from either the Outlandish Herald or Tournaments
      Illuminated) at the gate. Non-member surcharge does not apply to
      children 12 and under. If you are making pre-reservations, you can
      save time at troll if you include a copy of your membership proof with
      your site fee payment. Do not mail reservations after July 9th.

      Make checks payable to SCA-Hawks Hollow
      Include SCA name(s), mundane name(s), proof of membership (if a
      member), and member number of all the people you are making
      reservations for, whether you are staying one or two nights, and a
      contact email or phone number.
      Send pre-reservations to: Laura Beuthel
      8849 Circle Drive
      Westminster, CO 80031
      Home phone: 303-428-2766
      Email: larug67@...

      Autocrat: Lady Cecelia Corr Mhaire, Mary Conley, 303-433-0132,
      corr.mhaire@...