a message for marshals

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Lady Roewynne asked me to publish this to these lists. I think the rest is self explanitory.

      Padraig MacRaighne

      Greetings from Roewynne,

      Youth Archery Commander for Pennsic 33,

      Midrealm Kingdom Youth Archery Marshall

      Last weekend, on May 30th, Countess Kenna issued a challenge for All Roses, past and present Queens of all Nations to sponsor a YOUTH ARCHER for a Rose Tourney to be held Sunday Aug. 15th, 2004 on the Ranges of Pennsic from 10am-12noon. Each shall sponsor only one (1) archer to be in the Tourney. There will be 3 divisions.

      Any and all Archery Marshalls might be needed for crowd control, so please come and help! I'll also need AMs for Fridays Championships.

      Yours in Service,

      Roewynne Langley