Seeking plans for bow and arrow stand

  • Katherine Killigrew
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 8:03 AM
      Greetings!

      I am seeking building plans for a portable field bow and arrow stand I first
      saw when shooting in the Kingdom of Atenveldt about 14 years ago. I am
      attaching a link to a picture of the stand. If anyone has plans for
      building something similar, my bow and I would be eternally grateful for a
      copy of them!

      http://sundragon.atenveldt.org/images/ElizabethanBenchDisplay.JPG

      In Service,

      Katherine Killigrew
      (Now residing in the dew and rain soaked lands of An Tir!)
    • Carolus Eulenhorst
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28 7:37 PM
        This a design created by Wayne of the Heights (then of Dreiburgen, Caid;
        now of unknown location) and published in the first issue of The Caidan
        Archer (Spring 1991). I would be happy to copy them for you except that
        we do not have permission to reproduce the article and so are prevented
        from doing so by copyright law. If you are coming to Caid I can let you
        see my copy or perhaps someone out there has a copy you can see (I won't
        suggest borrowing as I know how jealously these are guarded). Of course,
        if anyone can put me in touch with Wayne I can see about getting reprint
        permission. Or you can contact me off list.

        In service to the dream
        Lord Carolus von Eulenhorst
        Master of Archers, Kingdom of Caid
        eulenhorst@...

        On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:03:10 -0700 "Katherine Killigrew"
        <katherinekilligrew@...> writes:
        > Greetings!
        >
        > I am seeking building plans for a portable field bow and arrow stand
        > I first
        > saw when shooting in the Kingdom of Atenveldt about 14 years ago. I
        > am
        > attaching a link to a picture of the stand. If anyone has plans
        > for
        > building something similar, my bow and I would be eternally grateful
        > for a
        > copy of them!
        >
        > http://sundragon.atenveldt.org/images/ElizabethanBenchDisplay.JPG
        >
        > In Service,
        >
        > Katherine Killigrew
        > (Now residing in the dew and rain soaked lands of An Tir!)

        > list]
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      • Katherine Killigrew
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29 12:16 PM
          Thank you for the information Lord Carolus. Unfortunately I shall not be jouneying to Caid in the near future. I will try to locate a copy of the publication of which you speak. In the meantime, James of the Lake is sending me a snail mail copy of the plans he has.

          In Service,

          Katherine Killigrew

          This a design created by Wayne of the Heights (then of Dreiburgen, Caid;
          now of unknown location) and published in the first issue of The Caidan
          Archer (Spring 1991). I would be happy to copy them for you except that
          we do not have permission to reproduce the article and so are prevented
          from doing so by copyright law. If you are coming to Caid I can let you
          see my copy or perhaps someone out there has a copy you can see (I won't
          suggest borrowing as I know how jealously these are guarded). Of course,
          if anyone can put me in touch with Wayne I can see about getting reprint
          permission. Or you can contact me off list.

          In service to the dream
          Lord Carolus von Eulenhorst
          Master of Archers, Kingdom of Caid
          eulenhorst@...

          On Fri, 28 May 2004 08:03:10 -0700 "Katherine Killigrew"
          <katherinekilligrew@...> writes:
          > Greetings!
          >
          > I am seeking building plans for a portable field bow and arrow stand
          > I first
          > saw when shooting in the Kingdom of Atenveldt about 14 years ago. I
          > am
          > attaching a link to a picture of the stand. If anyone has plans
          > for
          > building something similar, my bow and I would be eternally grateful
          > for a
          > copy of them!
          >
          > http://sundragon.atenveldt.org/images/ElizabethanBenchDisplay.JPG
          >
          > In Service,
          >
          > Katherine Killigrew
          > (Now residing in the dew and rain soaked lands of An Tir!)

          > list]
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Harry Bilings
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
            If it is tell him Plachoya from Ansteorra said hi.
            plachoya
            humble archer
            Ravens Fort Ansteorra

            I think i have found Lrd Wayne Of The Heights,playing the baroney of
            Three Rivers,slow day at work so far =/.I am about to send him an
            email to try and find out if its him and if he still has the plans or
            is willing to release them to the list. :)