Daffodyl Archery Shoot; An Tir

  • Randy Haverinen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Daffodil Archery Shoot

      Blatha An Oir May 28 � 31, 2004
      Riverglen Campground, Orting, WA

      Spring is here! The season for war is approaching us
      yet again. Now is the time for the archers to prepare
      ourselves: review our equipment, wax our strings,
      fletch our shafts and come to the practice fields to
      get back in shape.

      Come join us Memorial Day weekend at the Riverglen
      Campground in Orting, WA for a weekend of all the
      archery you can shoot. There will be ranges for Royal
      Rounds, York Rounds, and Children�s shoots available
      all four days. There will also be novelty shoots and
      a Missile Weapons tourney. Other activities will be
      announced on the site letter at the event.

      Site fee for members is $10 for adults, $5 for
      children 6 � 12, with children 5 and under free.
      Family Cap of $30
      A $3 non-member surcharge does apply.

      Merchants are welcome. No additional merchants fee,
      although a donation towards the prize chest would be
      greatly appreciated. Merchants please register with
      the merchantcrat (Bob of Boars Tusk -email:
      ravenbarker@... )

      Site opens 4pm Friday and closes 4pm Monday.

      Riverglen Campground: 14715 Southfolk Rd E, Orting,
      WA.

      Southbound: Take Highway 167 south to highway 410
      exit. From the highway 410 exit take the Orting exit.
      Turn right/south onto highway 162. Proceed 5 miles
      to Riverglen Campground. Road is on the right. If
      you cross the bridge, you have gone too far.

      Northbound: Take I-5 north to Highway 512 until it
      ends at highway 167. Go north on highway 410 and
      follow the directions above to the site.

      Autocrat: Gryffydd ap Madyn (Andrew Wilson)
      253-229-1857. Do not call after 9pm. E-mail:
      gryffydd@...