'silk armor' update

  • Kinjal of Moravia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      While my walk-in neigbor was here with his 122# bow, I hung a an old
      silk shawl over a tree limb at about 30 yards -- just hanging
      there. He hit it and the arrow dropped -- no visible penetration!
      Of course he was using only 'turkey' points -- kinda like targets
      with four razor flanges. I wouldn't stand behind it... but

      thanks Sam.

      kinjal