Re: [SCA-Archery] Need PR

  • kilmye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2004
      We were looking at houses, and found one we really like. It'll probably sell
      before we can get our act together. Anyway, it had a yard big enough for a
      fight practice, with a fire pit already installed.

      And the best part? The property that it's back to back with, has an archery
      range, sigh. The neighbors to either side had messy yards, so I figure they
      can't complain about our assortment of odd things (beehive oven, kids stuff....).

      Kiley

    • Kip Merriman
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2004
        For any intrested the summer 2004 issue of Primative Archer has a
        good article on combat archery within the SCA. Well written just
        not long enough.

        Senach

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Kinjal of Moravia"